- This event is wholely organised by the NUS iDP Student's Club, and in no way does it directly represent NUS.
Personal Data Disclosure:
- You would also agree to receive important updates pertaining to matters via email.
- All personal information will be kept confidential and be used only for this event.
- Should you wish to withdraw your consent for us to contact you for the purposes stated above, please notify us in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then remove your personal information from our database. Please allow 3 business days for your withdrawal of consent to take effect.
You would not be able to participate in this event if you do not consent to your data being collected for the above purposes.
Harassment includes offensive verbal comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, nationality, religion or political views, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, photography or audio/video recording against reasonable consent, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
As this is a hackathon, we like to explicitly note that the hacks created at our hackathon are equally subject to the anti-harassment policy.
Hackathon staff will be happy to help participants contact any local security or local law enforcement, provide escorts, or otherwise assist those experiencing harassment to feel safe for the duration of the hackathon. We value your attendance.
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of hackathon staff immediately.
If a participant engages in harassing behavior, the hackathon organisers may take any action they deem appropriate. This includes warning the offender, expulsion from the hackathon with no refund (if applicable), or reporting their behaviour to local law enforcement.
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
- Submissions deemed to have not complied with eligibility & submission requirements are not considered for judging.
- Teams are not allowed to recycle past projects.
- Strictly no plagiarism allowed.
Action will be taken against teams and participants who violate the above.
Email will be the primary mode of communication. Slack will be used to give contestants additional updates.
For any inquiries, email email@example.com for further clarifications.
Updates to rules
We will do our best to ensure that all participants are informed of any changes to our rules through email and our Slack channel.
We expect participants to follow these rules throughout the hackathon.